Adventure – Ala Cart – Alaska Redfish Lodge
Price – $200 per person
Enjoy a boat trip across the inlet from Ninilchik – Deep Creek and dig for razor clams!
Buckets and Shovels will be provided with advance notice!
- Must have current AK fishing licence or harvest card for clammers under 16
- Bring warm clothing!! Be prepared to get dirty during dig
- Wear mud boots or waders
- Bring Snacks/Drinks and Camera!
Alaska Gold Panning
Price – $89 Per person
Your gold panning experience will take place at Prospector John’s land based sluicing operation in Cooper Landing. You will be provide with a sluice box and a gold pan. You will be instructed on proper use, and will begin your prospecting adventure! After panning for a few hours, you will then be treated to a 3 hour scenic rafting trip through the majestic Kenai mountains and wildlife refuge.
- Bring your camera as Dahl sheep and mountain goats likely will be seen!
- View “Combat Fishing” at the confluence of the Russian and Kenai rivers (During Red Salmon Run)
- Rubber Boots and we weather gear as well as flotation devices will be provided
- Departs at 9am, 12pm and 3:30pm
Guided Canoe Trips – Swanson River
Price – $205 per person
Paddle the Kenai Canoe Trail System located in the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge. There are about 70 lakes interconnected by over 150 miles of waterways and land portages to be explored.
- 7-8 hour trip with a tasty picnic lunch provided
- Canoes, Paddles and Flotation devices provided
- Bring lightweight rain gear (in case), light jacket, sunglasses, bug repellent, knee or hip boots.
- Bring fishing license and fishing gear